Los Angeles City Councilwoman Jan Perry is seeking to speed the City Hall approval process for Anschutz Entertainment Group's proposed downtown football stadium, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- AEG Chief Joins Run at NFL Team
- Gensler Selected to Design Farmers Field
- L.A. City Council Approves Farmers Field Project Agreements
- Architects Call for Redesign of L.A. Convention Center Hall
- Assembly Approves Stadium Bill
- AEG Sale Prompts Reassurances
- South Park's Future Remains Cloudy After Anschutz Pullout
- L.A. Wants Convention Center Alternatives to AEG