Euro-zone youth unemployment will remain elevated for at least the next half-decade, the Wall Street Journal reports, with the International Labor Organization forecasting a small reduction in the jobless rate that will come from young people withdrawing from the labor market instead of stronger hiring activity.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jobless Claims Stay Elevated Due to Sandy
- Glass Bottles Lend Pop to Soda Makers
- Weather Channel Now Also Forecasts What You'll Buy
- Behind China's Switch to High-End Exports
- Liberation from the Size Tag
- Euro Zone Starts Talks Over Centralized Budget
- Facebook Sells More Access to Members
- Old-School Ad Execs Sweating