Several major tech companies are cramming product announcements into this holiday-shortened workweek, hoping to get out ahead of Apple's expected new iPhone 5, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Should You Buy the iPhone 5? It Depends
- Apple’s Feud With Google Now Felt on iPhone
- Apple Set to Announce Two iPhones
- U.S. To File WTO Charges on China
- Multinationals Stake Venture Capital Claim
- Thin Display Drives iPhone 5 Shortfall
- Success of Crowdfunding Puts Pressure on Entrepreneurs
- Finding Fame, and Sometimes Fortune, in Social Media