Grand Avenue project developer Related Companies has secured financing to build its planned $100 million apartment tower south of the Broad museum site, the Downtown News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Broad Offers to Pay $7.7M for Downtown Museum Site
- Another Delay For Grand Ave.?
- Broad Files for Permit for Grand Avenue Museum Site
- Report: Grand Avenue Project to Be Scaled Down
- CRA Boosts Funding for Broad Museum
- Related to Break Ground on Grand Avenue
- Fig+Pico Hotel Heading to South Park
- Stalled DTLA High-Rise Plan Revived