Home prices in the Los Angeles area are set to rise moderately over the next year, real estate website Zillow.com predicts, according to the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Apartment Rents Continue to Rise
- Advantage of Home Ownership in SoCal Slipping Away
- Century City to Get Single-Family Homes
- Is Herbalife Planning Campaign Against Critic?
- Study: Commercial Real Estate Market Improving
- Housing Bubble Echoes in Southern California
- Homeowner Foreclosure Limit Signed Into State Law
- Gundlach Says All Stolen Art Recovered, 2 Arrested