Home resales retreated in September from a two-year high, a reminder that America’s housing sector is a long way from a full recovery despite recent signs of improvement, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New U.S. Home Sales Rise to Two-Year High
- Manufacturing Activity Grows
- Consumer Confidence Jumps to Seven-Month High
- Consumer Spending Rises, But Saving Slows
- Industry Shows Vigor, But Housing a Drag on Economy
- Bernanke: Housing Not Yet Out of the Woods
- Jobless Claims Fall Sharply for Week
- Jobless Claims Point to Steady Labor Market