Seventy-five percent of working-age Americans are "job seekers" — they're currently looking for or open to a new job — according to an online survey of more than 2,100 people released this week by hiring software company Jobvite, the Huffington Post reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gates, Buffett Again Top Forbes' Billionaires List
- U.S. Approves California Bullet Train Construction
- American Apparel Debuts LGBT Pride T-Shirts
- Report: San Onofre Tubes Wore Down Faster than Expected
- Colorado Shooting Suspect Used Internet for Arsenal
- Mothers Now Top Earners in 4 of 10 U.S. Homes
- Study: Middle Class Losing Ground
- CVS Orders Workers to Reveal Weight, Health Info