Green Dot Corp., the Monrovia prepaid-card firm that derives most of its revenue from Wal-Mart Stores Inc., fell the most in two months after the world’s biggest retailer said it would expand sales of a competing product from American Express Co., Bloomberg News and the Associated Press report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- A New American Airlines Emerges
- Stocks Rise as Knight Capital Gets $400M Financing Deal
- Wal-Mart to Hire Vets, Boost U.S. Sourcing
- Initial Jobless Claims Fell Sharply
- UBS Fined $1.5 Billion in Libor Probe
- EuroDebt Plan Sparks U.S. Rally
- Wal-Mart Cuts Profit Outlook
- No Deal in Sight as 'Cliff' Deadline Looms