New York Times Magazine describes how a $6 billion mistake took down the most powerful woman on Wall Street: Ina Drew, former chief investment officer of JPMorgan Chase.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan’s Dimon Gets More Money
- Jamie Dimon: Hero or Goat?
- Legal Costs Push JPMorgan to Rare Loss
- JPMorgan Quarterly Earnings Jump 31
- JPMorgan Settles in Madoff Case
- JPMorgan Reveals Criminal, Civil Inquiries
- Write-Down Leads to Historic Loss at Microsoft
- Romney Finds Down-to-Earth Appeal in Pawlenty