The Press-Telegram reports that Long Beach City Attorney Robert Shannon has quashed a request by two councilmen to investigate accusations made by a Long Beach Harbor commissioner, saying the inquiry cannot legally proceed.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Vote Sets Limit
- Queen Mary Lessees Got Millions, Auditor Says
- Long Beach Harbor Commissioner to Leave
- Long Beach Port Breaks Ground on Bridge Replacement
- Truckers Object to Port's New Plan
- Port Continues Talks With Ports O’ Call Developer
- Port of Long Beach Considers Raising Rates
- Truce Called in Port Strike