A day after lottery officials announced that winners in Arizona and Missouri will share the $580 million Powerball jackpot, California lottery officials decided the state will join the game, the Sacramento Bee reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- State Income Tax Revenues Beat Projections
- Labor Groups Back 'Wal-Mart' Bill
- Senate Passes Modified State Tax Break for Investors
- Florez Pays Fine, Closes Campaign Committee
- Brown Vetoes Affordable Housing Bill
- Brown Signs Workers' Comp Bill
- Lineman Sues USC Over Injected Drug
- California Joins Powerball Lottery