California's largest for-profit health insurer proposes an average rate hike of 18 percent, but some Anthem customers may see increases of as much as 25 percent in February, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Blue Cross Withdraws Rate Hikes Request
- Anthem Asking Big Boost in Some Premiums
- Congress Opens Probe Into Anthem Rate Hikes
- Anthem Scolded, UnitedHealth Praised on Rates
- Commissioner Calls for Barring Anthem
- Anthem Blue Cross's President Steps Down
- Blue Shield Seeks Steep Rate Hikes
- Few Making Money on Obamacare