Reuters reports that U.S. manufacturing grew in November at its quickest pace in five months, with a rise in domestic demand suggesting that factories could provide a boost to economic growth in the fourth quarter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Activity Roundup
- Economic Outlook is Favorable Despite Slow Fourth-Quarter Growth
- Manufacturing Grows in U.S., Struggles in Europe
- Consumer Confidence Hits Four-Year High
- Brighter View for Wealthy Boosts Consumer Sentiment
- Economy Grows Faster Than Thought in 3rd Quarter
- Economy Grows at Slowest Pace in Two Years
- Factory Orders Rebound