Beleaguered Best Buy needs Black Friday more than ever. The Los Angeles Times reports that managers and employees are preparing for the big day in hopes of generating strong holiday sales. The Wall Street Journal reports that retailers around the country are testing new strategies for Black Friday, from matching rivals' prices to avoiding deep discounts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Loeb Pushes Sony to Take Entertainment Unit Public
- Businesses See Pain, Opportunity from Storm
- America's Toilet Turnaround
- Apple Cuts Orders for iPhone Parts
- Softbank in Advanced Talks With Sprint Nextel
- Citigroup CEO Unexpectedly Quits
- GM Plans Car to Rival Tesla
- Gun-Bill Debate Begins After Bipartisan Breakthough