The Lakers may not have Phil Jackson but at least they have DirecTV. Ending a long standoff, satellite broadcaster DirecTV has reached an agreement to carry Time Warner Cable's SportsNet, the new television home for the Lakers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cox Cable Strikes Deal for Lakers Channel
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Umpire Dodgers Fight
- Time Warner Strikes Out in Dodgers Channel Talks
- Dodger Fans Hit the Bars Amid SportsNet LA Dispute
- Time Warner Agrees to Arbitration in Dodgers Dispute
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- DirecTV Extends NFL Sunday Ticket Package