According to the American Farm Bureau Federation, the cost of cooking a Thanksgiving meal is about the same as last year even though turkey prices have risen, reports Southern California Public Radio.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Scrooge Comes Early to Homeless Event
- How to Avoid Poisoning Your Dinner Guests on Thanksgiving
- Feds Plan Crackdown on SoCal Garment Industry
- Killings of U.S. Diplomat, Staff in Libya Provoke Outrage
- Musical Not-So-Funny to Mormons
- Campanile Serves Up A Special for Writers
- Improved Sunset Boulevard Bridge Reopens
- Hispanic Business Leaders Meet in L.A.