The International Energy Agency said U.S. oil output is poised to surpass Saudi Arabia’s in the next decade, making the world’s biggest fuel consumer almost self-reliant and putting it on track to become a net exporter, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Leads World in Oil Production
- Crude Oil Rises After Attack on U.S. Consulate in Saudi Arabia
- Pimco: U.S. to Get Downgraded Amid Fiscal 'Theater'?
- Holiday Sales Disappoint
- Prosecutor: Countrywide Defrauded Fannie and Freddie
- Yahoo Gains on Google
- Oil Prices Rise Above $59 a Barrel
- Update: Oil Prices Up After Sliding 3 Percent on Monday