A zombie invasion, although a low-probability event (only for the technical reason that zombies don’t exist) represents, for the Tufts University author “Theories of International Politics and Zombies” a “perfect, protean 21st century threat." Zombies are a prism through which we can understand how governments react to supreme emergencies -- of obvious relevance in an era when disaster seems to be visiting us with great frequency, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Internet TV Dispute May Hit High Court
- Ukraine Crisis Shows Power of Global Markets
- Service Jobs Grow in U.S.
- High Court: Severance Payments Can Be Taxed
- Buffett: Bank Risk No Longer Threatens Economy
- Grads Remake China Workforce
- Coda Holdings Files Chapter 11, Plans to Sell Automobile Unit
- Yellen Silent on Rate Hike Timetable