Credit rating firm Moody's says that San Bernardino's and Compton's disputes with CalPERS, the state's public employee pension fund, could have ramifications for other cities and their creditors, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Creditor Will Fight San Bernardino Bankruptcy Plan Favoring Calpers
- Calpers Settles with Moody's
- Calpers Defends Pension Benefits While Risking Losses
- More Money for Calpers
- Calpers’ 99 Bonuses Spike Pension Costs
- CalPERS to Sell Holdings in Two Gun Manufacturers
- Is Private Equity Worth It?
- Governor ‘Disappointed’ in Calpers Strategy