The first Boeing 787 Dreamliner filled with paying passengers arrived at Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday evening, ushering in a new era in jet travel, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LAN Launches International Dreamliner Flights From LAX
- Dreamliner Coming to LAX
- NTSB: Dreamliner's Safety Systems Failed
- News of the Week
- American Airlines Will Fly Non-Stop to Buenos Aires from LAX
- Ducommun Wins Dreamliner Contract
- Dreamliner Fires Spark Doubts About Green Tech
- Boeing Dreamliner Incidents Raise Safety Concerns