From housing starts to home prices, renowned economist Robert Shiller acknowledged "there are a lot of positive signs" for the U.S. housing market right now. But he warned CNBC that it's still unclear if a recovery is actually in place.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pending Home Sales Fall Due to Dwindling Supply
- What the Fed Meeting Could Mean
- Use Gold as Collateral to Solve Europe's Problems?
- The Fight to Buy Hostess: Main Street vs. Wall Street
- Dow Breaks Record, Keeps Going
- New Car Sales May Break Record in December
- Icahn: Why I'm Buying Netflix Shares
- Silicon Valley Boom Creates Shortage of $1 Million Homes