Not since the birth of the iPhone has the pay phone experienced such demand, thanks to Superstorm Sandy, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jobless Claims Stay Elevated Due to Sandy
- Businesses See Pain, Opportunity from Storm
- Apple Cuts Orders for iPhone Parts
- Apple Says Latest iPhone Set New Sales Record
- How CEOs Improvised in the Wake of Sandy
- Will the New BlackBerry Win Back Corporate Customers?
- Stocks Rise as Wall Street Reopens
- Citigroup CEO Unexpectedly Quits