In a world where Amazon can predict your next book purchase and you must register to buy allergy medicine, the Huffington Post reports that James Holmes spent months stockpiling thousands of bullets and head-to-toe ballistic gear without raising any red flags with authorities. The Colorado shooting suspect made his first court appearance today, his hair dyed reddish-orange in an apparent nod to the comic book world of the Caped Crusader, the Christian Science Monitor reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Approves California Bullet Train Construction
- Study: Middle Class Losing Ground
- Survey: 75 Percent of Employed Are Job Seekers
- Report: San Onofre Tubes Wore Down Faster than Expected
- Gates, Buffett Again Top Forbes' Billionaires List
- Gas Prices Up Again
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Set for Record Opening
- Nebraska Governor Wants to End State's Income Tax