J2 Global Inc. has acquired Landslide Technologies Inc., a Boston provider of online customer relationship management services for small to mid-sized businesses.
The Hollywood provider of e-mail, messaging and online data backup services said on Monday that Landslide will expand its cloud-based services and add to its customer base of more than 2 million paid cloud service subscribers
“Landslide brings us a proven … platform for small to mid-sized businesses,” said Chief Executive Hemi Zucker in a statement. “It also provides us an additional value-added service to sell through our existing sales channels.”
J2 Global did not disclose terms of the deal, but said the financial impact was not expected to be material. The acquisition is the company’s second this year. Last month it acquired the assets of Offsite Backup Solutions LLC, a Phoenix provider of online data backup.
Shares closed down 2 cents, or less than 1 percent, to $29.18 on the Nasdaq.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Communication Company Puffs Up Cloud Business
- J2 Global Makes Two European Acquisitions
- J2 Global’s Acquisitions Binge Continues
- Acquisition Adds to J2 Global’s Services
- J2 Buys Nine Companies, Spends $265 Million on Purchases This Year
- J2 Global Makes Dutch Acquisition
- Internet Business Owns Up to Acquisitive Reputation
- J2 Global Makes Acquisition