Neil Clark Warren thinks he's the best match for EHarmony Inc. The Los Angeles Times reports that after watching the Santa Monica matchmaking website struggle, its founder came out of retirement to take over as chief executive.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Neil Clark Warren Steps Down as eHarmony’s CEO
- EHarmony Wants to Find Your Dream Job, Too
- eHarmony Matches Up With Industry Awards
- Silicon Beach Report July 26: Neil Clark Warren Steps Down as eHarmony’s CEO
- New CEO at eHarmony
- EHarmony’s Westwood Move is Official
- Management Shakeup at eHarmony
- In It to Win It