Today marks the busiest shipping day of the year for FedEx. The couriers and drivers who deliver packages to individuals and businesses around the country will be responsible for 19 million packages on Monday — nearly an 11 percent increase from 2011, the Daily Ticker at Yahoo Finance reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Analyst: Home Prices Nowhere Near Bottom
- Immigration Reform Could Cost Social Security Billions
- Why Men Are Failing in This New Economy
- Could Water Be the Next Big Asset Class?
- Buffett Makes Huge Bet on U.S. Housing Market
- Report: Financial Crisis Cost Americans $12.8 Trillion
- Apple Cuts Orders for iPhone Parts
- Whole Foods CEO: Why We Pay Employees More Than We Have To