A former University of Southern California football player from Elk Grove charged in a lawsuit that team doctors shot him up with a painkiller that gave him a heart attack, the Sacramento Bee reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- California May Grant Driver's Licenses to Young Illegal Immigrants
- Hybrid Vehicles in State Have Tripled
- Audit Finds Potentially Fraudulent Billing in California Drug Rehabs:
- Calderon Scandal Puts Film Credit in Spotlight
- ‘Bridezilla’ Charged with Insurance Fraud
- Pressure Rising Against Calderon
- Brown Declares Victory for Prop. 30
- Kings First Pro Sports Franchise to Accept Bitcoins