Amazon.com on Thursday said its Kindle Fire tablet accounts for 22 percent of U.S. tablet sales and that the device is sold out, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tech Pioneer Bezos Turns Media Baron
- Disney on Microsoft, Amazon Devices
- E-Reader Revolution: Over Just as It Has Begun?
- Nokia Launches Tablet in Prep for Microsoft's Gadget Push
- B&N Retreats From Tablet Wars
- Amazon Expected to Unveil 3-D Smartphone
- Amazon Moves Toward Becoming Internet Ad Network
- SpaceX Rocket Blasts Off for Space Station