With just three days left in this year's legislative session, state lawmakers struggle to overhaul California's century-old workers' compensation insurance program, the Los Angeles Times and Sacramento Bee report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown Signs Workers' Comp Bill
- Lawmakers Question State Budget Accounting
- Workers' Comp Reforms Threatened
- Package of Bills Regulate Groundwater
- Legislative Inaction Feeds State’s Ballot
- Brown Uses Vetoes to Press for Prop. 30
- Headlines: Workers' Comp., Gambling
- Deal on Workers' Comp Overhaul Likely