Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, who won a $65 million settlement with Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg over their role in founding the social networking service, reportedly have purchased a house in the Hollywood Hills and plan to open a local office of their New York investment firm Winklevoss Capital, according to reports at TMZ.com and SoCalTech.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Return of Facebook's Winklevoss Twins
- Winklevoss Twins to List Bitcoin Fund on Nasdaq
- Report: Lohan Banned for Not Paying Chateau Marmont Bill
- Zuckerberg Drops Salary
- Architect Follows Career Blueprint to High End
- For Zuckerberg, Tumult and Turnaround
- Facebook CEO Announces Internet Access Project
- Why Does L.A. Tech Love Eric Garcetti?