New York Times Co. has agreed to sell how-to website About.com to Barry Diller's IAC/InterActiveCorp. for $300 million in cash, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Malone Says Diller Violated Deal
- Liberty, IAC in Settlement Talks
- ValueClick to Sell Web Site Unit
- The Return of Kim Dotcom
- California Spurs Electric Cars
- Websites Increasingly Vary Offers Based on User Information
- Telecom Firms Seek to Curb Publicly Funded Web Services
- Google Faces Further Antitrust Wrangling