Two giants of the rental car industry agreed to merge late Sunday. Hertz Global Holdings announced a deal valued at $2.3 billion for the Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Burger King to Buy Tim Horton
- Coda Signs Rental Deal
- Problems for Lenders Trying to Collect Credit Card Debt
- Merck to Acquire Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- New Agency Fines Capital One
- Carlyle in $3.3 Billion Deal for Getty Images
- BofA Agrees to $17 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Some Investors Want Troubled Mortgages