There’s still a 100 percent chance the world heads into recession, contrarian investor Marc Faber told CNBC.com, echoing a call that the publisher of “The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report,” made in May.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Faber: Crash Likelihood Goes Up if Stocks Continue Rally
- Faber: 'We Are in a Massive Speculative Bubble'
- 'Dr. Doom' Says Bigger Crash May Come
- 'Dr. Doom' Sees Possible 10 Percent Gold Correction
- 'Dr. Doom' Gets Bullish on Global Economy
- Pimco Sees 60 Percent Chance of Global Recession
- Disney Expected to Grow Studio, Theme Parks
- Woes Can Benefit First-Time Buyers