The late-night wars are about to get hotter. The Los Angeles Times reports that “Jimmy Kimmel Live” will move to 11:35 p.m., putting him in direct competition with Jay Leno and David Letterman.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimmel's Move Primes Pump for Late-Night TV Shuffle
- How Change of Coasts for ‘Tonight’ Hurts L.A.
- Dark Days at ‘Tonight Show'
- Leno Ready to Hit the Road
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show' Strangely Muted
- Political Fight Over PBS Has Long History
- NBC Scales Down Comedy Ambitions
- Cable Networks Are TV's Biggest Stars