PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust said late Thursday that it plans to offer 12 million common shares in a public offering.
The Moorpark mortgage real estate investment trust intends to use net proceeds to help pay for a portfolio of residential whole mortgage loans and for general corporate purposes. Underwriters BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup and Credit Suisse Securities will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1.8 million shares.
The offering would have grossed more than $261 million at Thursday’s closing price of $21.80 on the New York Stock Exchange. Shares fell more than 3 percent in after-hours trading.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thursday’s L.A. News Roundup
- PennyMac Inceases Stock Offering
- PennyMac Announces 10-Million Share Offering
- PennyMac Financial Files for IPO
- Updated: PennyMac Falls in First Day After IPO
- Colony Financial Has IPO
- PennyMac Financial Raises $200 Million in IPO
- PennyMac To Offer Residential Mortgage Bonds