Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc. has partnered with Germany’s Deutsche Bank AG to acquire an Irish real estate loan portfolio with an unpaid principal balance of $449 million.
Most of the assets are commercial properties and located in Dublin. The Beverly Hills real estate investment company last month announced an initiative to acquire with partners at least $2.5 billion in European real estate loans, with Kennedy-Wilson typically serving as the asset manager.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tuesday’s L.A. News Roundup
- News of the Week
- Kennedy Wilson Makes $1.8 Billion Irish Real Estate Deal
- Kennedy Wilson Acquires Bank of Ireland Real Estate Investment Unit
- Real Estate Firms Getting Involved In Foreign Affairs
- Colony Boosts Distressed Loan Portfolio
- Kennedy Wilson Acquires Shopping Center
- Colony Buys More Distressed Loans