NBC's coverage of the London Olympics has blown away the most optimistic projections for audience performance in an increasingly fractured media landscape. The Los Angeles Times reports that more than 210 million Americans have watched a portion of the Games, despite the time difference with London.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- NBC May Break Even on Olympics Coverage
- NBC's Thursday Lineup Goes from 'Must See' to 'Must Flee'
- Network’s Olympic Effort Has Station Seeing Gold
- Time Warner Cable-CBS Dispute Heats Up
- Univision, Telemundo Pitch Audience to Advertisers
- Cable Networks Banking on Trump
- Univision: Keep Televisa Telenovelas Off the Web
- Rogers & Cowan Opens Office to Promote U.S. Films in U.K.