Groupon is facing strains on its sales force as the daily-deals website seeks to recover from financial missteps and a stock that is 63 percent below its IPO price. The Wall Street Journal reports that competing firms are having a much easier time these days recruiting Groupon employees.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon Hikes Seasonal Hiring, Wal-Mart Adds Online Capacity
- U.S. to Require Tougher Policing of Risk at Big Banks
- Kythera, Realogy Open Strong in IPO Pack
- Crowdfunding Efforts Draw Suspicion
- Tame Inflation to Keep Fed on Course
- Regulators Rethink Pre-IPO Chatter
- Hilton Files for IPO
- Hilton Signs Up Banks for IPO