Google Inc. is acquiring the Frommer's travel brand from publicly traded publishing house John Wiley & Sons Inc. for an undisclosed price, the Wall Street Journal reported this morning. Google hasn't yet decided whether the Frommer's guidebooks will continue to be published in print or whether they will eventually migrate entirely to online.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Founder to Buy Frommer's Back From Google
- Citigroup CEO Unexpectedly Quits
- Lawmakers Race to End Stalemate
- U.S. Balks at GM Plan to Sell Shares
- Taxes to Rise as Budget Deal Remains Elusive
- Loeb Pushes Sony to Take Entertainment Unit Public
- Payment Network Takes on Google Wallet
- KPMG Insider Case Affects Herbalife, Skechers