Lucky Magazine will launch a site this month that lets readers buy featured styles and products directly from about a dozen participating merchants, including Macy's and Sephora, without leaving the MyLucky.com site. The New York Times reports that Lucky is the latest magazine to look to e-commerce to buttress its income.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Co-CEOs at Deutsche Bank to Step Down
- Marilyn Monroe’s Marketing Star Still Shines
- Hollywood Eager to Feed China’s Appetite for 3-D
- Fraud Concerns Freeze Out Some PayPal Users
- Wal-Mart Brings Back Layaway
- Regulator: Broker Audits Fail to Include Required Work
- The Last Refuge of Radical America
- FTC Tells Search Engines to Better Label Advertising