PayPal remains the dominant global player in e-commerce, handling more than half of all Web transactions by some estimates. But the New York Times reports that some businesses frustrated by the company’s aggressive antifraud measures are looking at other ways to accept payments.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollywood Eager to Feed China’s Appetite for 3-D
- Anonymous Payment Schemes Thrive on Web
- Uncertainly Hits Research In Motion
- Wal-Mart Brings Back Layaway
- Disney Promoting New Video Game
- Regulator: Broker Audits Fail to Include Required Work
- Little Federal Help for the Long-Term Unemployed
- New Site to Link Magazine's Readers with Retailers