Organizers of the Summer Olympics in London have been zealous in protecting the exclusivity guarantees they offered the event’s corporate sponsors. The Associated Press reports that the multibillion-dollar sponsorship battle may boomerang on the very sponsors they seek to protect.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Zuckerberg: Visionary or Looney?
- Gas Prices Set Record
- A New American Airlines Emerges
- Moody's to Review Ratings on California Cities
- Labor Secretary: Deadline for Port Talks is Today
- Silicon Valley Phone Tech Battle Nears Close
- Republican Trade-Bill Sponsor Wants Obama Action
- Where Do I Click, Again?