News Corp.’s Fox network has lost almost 17 percent of its young-adult viewers five weeks into the television season, a drop that threatens to dethrone the ratings leader after six years.
The decline has hit some of Fox’s top shows --“House” is off 34 percent and “The Simpsons” 12 percent -- leaving Fox in third place in the 18-to-49-year-old audience that advertisers target, according to Nielsen Co. data supplied by the network.
•CLICK HERE to read the Bloomberg News story.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- In a Season of Disappointments, Young Viewers Flock to CBS
- TELEVISION---Upstaging the Sweeps
- TELEVISION---Weblets Put a Big Dent in the Ratings of Major Networks
- CBS Snags Four of 10 Spots in Top-Rated Shows List
- Broadcasters Signal Increased Interest in Internet
- MTV --- MTV Eyes Next Move After Its Reality Genre Takes Off