J2 Global Communications on Thursday said it acquired Ireland’s largest provider of cloud-based online backup services.
The Los Angeles provider of Internet fax, voice and e-mail services said the addition of keepITsafe Data Solutions Ltd. will expand its cloud-based business services. Financial terms were not disclosed.
“This acquisition brings the expertise of a market leader in online backup to j2 Global,” Chief Executive Hemi Zucker said in a statement.
Shares closed up 3 cents, or less than a percent, to $25.93 on the Nasdaq.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global Makes Two European Acquisitions
- J2 Global Buys Irish Online Backup Business
- J2 Global Makes Dutch Acquisition
- J2 Global Makes Another 'Cloud' Services Acquisition
- Acquisition Adds to J2 Global’s Services
- Communication Company Puffs Up Cloud Business
- J2 Global Makes Eight Acquisitions in One Month
- Internet Business Owns Up to Acquisitive Reputation