GLENN POMERANTZ, 52
Firm: Munger Tolles & Olson LLP
Law School: Harvard University
Selected Clients: Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, Paramount, Columbia, Walt Disney, Universal Studios, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Group, Warner Music Group, Universal Music Group, Motion Picture Association of America, Recording Industry Association of America.
Years in Practice: 27
Best Career Moment: Joining Munger Tolles; because I now realize that the talent and values of my colleagues have made me a much better lawyer.
Worst: Having to tell the general counsel of a client that one of his company’s employees had been cheating the company on his expense reports.
How My Practice Is Changing: More copyright cases and more industrywide cases.
If I Weren’t an Attorney: I would love to be a general manager of a baseball team.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Glenn Pomerantz
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - MARY ANN TODD
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Ruth Fisher
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Russell J. Frackman
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - J. MARTIN WILLHITE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Tamerlin J. Godley
- Friends Tell Him They’re Amazed He Was Hired
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - L. LEE PHILLIPS