Korn/Ferry International Inc. said on Monday that it has acquired Sensa Solutions, a Washington D.C.-area management consultant that primarily serves U.S. government agencies.
The acquisition opens a new market for Korn/Ferry, which has been hurt as corporate clients cut hiring in the recession. The Los Angeles staffing company said it expects the deal to add to its earnings within 12 to 18 months.
Terms were not disclosed.
Sensa is based in McLean, Va. and provides strategic planning, executive coaching, training and human resources development. Its chief executive, Vicki Tarallo, will join Korn/Ferry, continuing to run the Sensa business.
Shares closed up 51 cents, or 3 percent, to $17.01 on the New York Stock Exchange.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- NEWS OF THE WEEK
- Jump in Revenue Lifts Local Exec Search Firms
- Korn/Ferry to Acquire Training Institute
- Korn/Ferry Survives With Hire Education
- Korn/Ferry to Acquire Philly Firm
- Exec Search Firm Sees Positive Numbers
- Executive Summary - Retained Executive Search Firms
- RECRUITING---Traditional Recruiter Tries New Scouting Techniques