Aecom Technology Corp., the engineering and construction firm in downtown Los Angeles, announced Thursday it will build a water treatment system for the Town of Davie, Fla.
The project includes a 6-million-gallon-per-day membrane treatment plant for brackish water, as well as 3.5 million gallon water reclamation facility. The project has an estimated budget of $101 million and is scheduled for completion in 2013.
Davie is a triangle-shaped municipality with a population of about 90,000, located east of Fort Lauderdale in Broward County.
Aecom Chief Executive John Dionisio said in a statement the water treatment plant “is vital to area residents and future development."
On the New York Stock Exchange, the share price of Aecom was unchanged in mid-day trading at $27.75 per share.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- News of the Week
- Beauty Supply Maker Likes Look of New Hair Product
- Aecom Announces Overseas Contracts
- Aecom Partnership Wins Large U.K. Contract
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Project
- Area Engineering Firms Soaking Up Water Infrastructure Projects
- Aecom Partnership Wins U.K. Contracts
- Aecom Buys Second Water Treatment Firm