Korn/Ferry International on Thursday said Byrne Mulrooney had joined the company as chief executive of its Futurestep global outsourced recruiting business.
Prior to Korn/Ferry, Mulrooney was chief operating officer at Flynn Transportation Services, a third-party logistics company.
Mulrooney succeeds Robert McNabb, who as part of the company’s succession planning process will now focus on initiatives in the office of the chief executive.
Shares were up 7 cents, or less than 1 percent, to $17.72 in midday trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- News of the Week
- Korn/Ferry Survives With Hire Education
- Korn/Ferry’s Quarter Exceeds Expectations
- Executive Recruitment Firm Worked Up Over Strong Quarter
- RECRUITING---Traditional Recruiter Tries New Scouting Techniques
- Jobless Recovery Brings Hope Of Further Gains to Recruiter
- Korn/Ferry Hires Former Hedge Fund Manager