Welcome to Dodger Stadium! Come see the pitchers warm up in the Red Bull Bullpen. Sit in the Bicycle Playing Cards top deck! Leave your car in the Hertz garage for preferred parking, or the Avis lot, where they try harder to find you a spot.
Dodger Stadium will still be called Dodger Stadium in the years ahead, but much of the rest of the place is now available to be renamed -- for a price -- by corporate sponsors willing to add their brands to familiar features of Chavez Ravine.
The Dodgers said Monday that they had formed a partnership with the William Morris Agency of Beverly Hills to identify opportunities to rename parts of the stadium and its planned $500-million addition. The expansion is intended to transform the ballpark into a year-round destination for dining, shopping and recreation -- and could also serve up numerous branding opportunities.
& #8226; Read the full Los Angeles Times story.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Putting Some Zip In 90210
- Morris May Expand in Beverly Hills
- Talent Firms' Search for Office Space May Lead Away From Beverly Hills
- William Morris May Expand Here
- William Morris Joins Fund to Back Online Companies
- William Morris Agency Sells Headquarters
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 20: Miso’s Fried Chicken Robot to Remain at Dodger Stadium
- Sausage Giveaway Brings Sizzle to Dodger Stadium