Aecom Technology Corp. said Tuesday it received three contracts worth $163 million from the U.S. Air Force, plus a separate smaller contract in Saudi Arabia.
Under the first contract, Aecom, a Los Angeles-based technology company, will provide support for Navy F-18 fighter jets in Lemoore. The other two contracts call for support operations at the U.S. Marine Corps Air Station in Cherry Point, N.C.; and the Marine Corps Logistics Base in Albany, Ga.
The company also said its Tecsult subsidiary was awarded a $17.4 million contract from Rayadah Investment Co. to review the King Abdullah Financial District Master Plan and design the infrastructure for a site in Saudi Arabia intended as a major new financial district in the Middle East.
Shares of Aecom were up 23 cents, or 1 percent, to $24.88 in morning trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Northrop, Jacobs Win Defense Contracts
- Business Briefs: Northrop, Tetra Tech, WPT Enterprises, Jacobs Engineering
- Regional Reports
- Tutor Perini Lands $104M U.S. Air Force Contract to Build Saudi Air Force Base
- Aecom Wins U.S. Contract to Train Afghans
- Northrop Gets Saudi Training Contract
- Aecom Wins Air Force Contract
- Aecom Awarded $33 Million Air Force Contract